Age: 6 +
Duration: 45 minutes
Student Cap: max. 35 students
Students Take Home: One Lulav and Etrog set
In an imaginary shuk (market place), children become expert shopper where they:
- Feel the distinct texture of Estrogim from around the world and smell their sweet fragrance.
- Smell and touch the other three species: the Lulav (palm branch); the Hadas (myrtle); and Arava (willow).
- Enjoy a video vividly illustrating the beauty of the "Four Species."
- Learn to arrange and hold a "Four Species" set in the proper manner, as well as the Torah source for each Mitzvah.
- Create a lulav-holder from strips of palm branches. The group receives one finished set!
This program is greatly enhanced when presented in a school or community Sukkah.